Pages

Monday 27 December 2010

Christmassy Thing


I should have posted more over the past few days but I have been sick as dog with some cold virus seemingly everyone in the North of England went down with as well. It also didn't help just spending about 36 hours of this weekend sitting there doing little more than eating Celebrations and drinking cans either. But even I managed to be shaken into some form of stunned lucidity on Christmas Day by seeing Matt Lucas blacking up on my TV screen, running around in Stanstead Airport pretending to be a female Afro Caribbean coffee shop assistant for a mockumentary on a fly on the wall look at an airport (Come Fly With Me BBC 1.). He even did the wacky Jar Jar Binks accent too. I mean actually fucking hell! Naturally this all went down like seven pounds of dog shit in a jacuzzi with critics and viewers.

Great call guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment