Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

I Fixed Something On My Laptop. This is a Miracle!

I'm astounded. For the first time ever I've actually fixed something on a computer when it started to play up. I was catching up on a few DVD's on the Nero player, when the whole machine seizes up, the screen goes weird, the colours on the screen go even weirder, and I'm left with a tiny version of the normal screen, that is about a quarter of the size -at the centre of the display, with a black border around it, which will not let me alter it to get it back to full size. But lo and behold, I managed to mess around with a few settings and get the display back to normal size. Thus, for the first time ever - I have mended a computer. That strange machine that functions on strange gobbledygook, and weird stuff that I have some genetic indisposition to ever understand. But no more! I fixed a computer, and that truly is a miracle.

I speak too soon. The bloody spell checker on blogger has now decided to stop working. (honest!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment